Guide to booking online
Booking online for Marlowe Theatre shows is easy!
Are you a Marlowe Friend?
If you are a Marlowe Friend then please read the Marlowe Friends online booking guide.
Have you booked with The Marlowe Theatre before?
If you have, but this is your first time using our online booking system, you need to activate your on-line account.
If you have never booked a show with The Marlowe Theatre before, you can register by clicking on the Register A New User option, whilst making your first booking.
Unfortunately, we are currently unable to take payment via American Express.
A guide to the booking process
1. Click on the What's On page to see what shows are currently on-sale. Clicking on each show will bring you to an information page, that includes a BOOK NOW button. This will start your booking.
2. If you have booked on-line with us before, you will be asked to enter your email address and password. You will then be taken to the booking page for the show you selected.
3. If you haven't booked on-line before, you need to follow our registration instructions. This is essential if you are a Marlowe Friend wishing to get your Friends' discount.
4. The booking page will list the venue and title of show. If there is more than one performance, a drop-down box allows you to select the specific date and time.
5. You can then choose either to select your own seats or let the system pick the best that are available.
6. To select your own seats from the plan, your computer will need to have the Java application installed. If the show is unreserved seating, then you will not be able to select your seats.
7. If using the seating plan, click on the seats that you would like to purchase and then press continue.You will then be taken to a summary page that lists the show(s) that you have booked for.
8. If you are entitled to any discounts (such as the Marlowe Friends discount), click on the discount tab in the summary box and select the number of discounted tickets to which you are entitled.
9. If no discounts are offered to you, then none are available for that performance. Marlowe Friends discounts can be applied by clicking the discounts tab.
10. To book more tickets for other shows click on the Select A Show tab or go back to the What's On page. The process will repeat and you will see the tickets for all the shows that you have booked in your shopping basket.
11. You can then select to have tickets posted to you for £1, or you can collect them on the night. A booking fee of £2.75 applies to all bookings. Friends do not pay a postage charge.
12. After clicking the Confirm and Book Now tab your address details will appear. You can update these details and your mailing list preferences by clicking Click Here To Change Your Personal Details.
13. If your details are correct, click on Confirm and Book Now, to start the card booking process.
14. You can use all major debit and credit cards to book your tickets, with the exception of American Express.
If you have any questions or comments about our internet booking service please contact the Marlowe Box Office on 01227 787787, or email email@example.com