The Marlowe Literary Department is dedicated to the development and craft of the next generation of playwrights.
The Literary Department accepts unsolicited script throughout the year and gives critical feedback to all writers within one month of submission.
In order to submit a script, please follow the guidelines detailed below:
- Scripts should be sent by post (address below)
- Include a stamped addressed envelope for return
- Please include a cover page with name, address, plot synopsis and characters
- Scripts should be 1.5 spaced throughout
- Ensure all pages are numbered
We will not receive plays that:
- Have already been produced
- Are not full length
- Are sent by email
- Are from playwrights outside the UK and Ireland
Scripts to be sent to:
The Marlowe Theatre
Kent CT1 2AS
Supported by The Garfield Weston Foundation.