Terms & conditions
1. Discovery Tickets are available for anyone aged 16 – 26 years and full-time students (over the age of 16).
2. Discovery Tickets can be booked and paid for in advance, as soon as the shows are on sale to the general public.
3. Discovery Tickets will only be available for collection one hour before the performance. Tickets cannot be posted.
4. All members of the party who have booked a Discovery Ticket must be present when collecting tickets, and must present valid photo ID (passport, driving license, PASS card or student ID) as proof of entitlement.
5. In the event that proof of age/student ID cannot be produced or verified any discounted tickets will need to be either upgraded to the full price of the seat booked or cancelled without refund.
6. Up to six Discovery Tickets can be booked per customer per performance.
7. Not all performances at The Marlowe Theatre will offer Discovery Tickets. Please see our list of performances where the scheme applies, or visit individual show pages for details.
8. Discovery Tickets, when available, are eligible for price band A in the main auditorium and any Studio seats unless otherwise stated.
9. Standard terms and conditions of sale also apply to all bookings.