Booking fee guide
The following per ticket fees apply when booking tickets at
The Marlowe Theatre:
- Booking by phone and in person at our Box Office: £1 per ticket booking fee
- Booking online: 75p per ticket booking fee
- The Marlowe Friends (booking by phone, in person at the Box Office and online): 75p per ticket booking fee
- For all productions in The Marlowe Studio (booking by phone, in person at the Box Office and online): 75p per ticket booking fee
The maximum booking fee you will be charged, when booking your
tickets in person or over the phone, is £8. If you book more than 15 tickets per transaction, in person or over the phone, you will not be charged a booking fee.
If you book online, you will be charged a per ticket booking fee for all of the tickets that you book, with no maximum booking fee charge.
Customers with access needs are not charged a booking fee if booking by phone and in person.
An extra charge of £1 applies if you would like your tickets posted. The Marlowe Friends do not pay a postage charge.
The following events are exempt from our booking fees:
• Creative workshops
• The Marlowe Youth Theatre courses
• School group bookings
• Group bookings of 15 or more tickets for a show
• Free tickets to artist talks
• Gift vouchers